Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Say What!!!!

Ha, Issue #2: Kwaki murdered cupid..... All my hopes of being lucky next year are almost gone, now I'm never getting anything for Valentine's Day (not that I have in the past) but I still had hope you know!!!! Anyways... back to now

Are black men romantic in any way? or maybe I should say African men? I'm still to meet a black man that will do all of the following:

  • Buy me my favourite flowers every now and then (not coz he's done something wrong but nje for the fuck of it)
  • Slave over the stove, making me a nice meal (just coz he wanted to)
  • Figure out what I'm thinking or want without me having to lush out at him first
  • Miss watching the biggest soccer game of the year just to chill with me
  • Say all the right things at a good time
  • Understand that Friday night must not always be Boyz night out
  • Not be shy to be honest about his thoughts, feelings and the rest
  • Write me poetry once in a while
  • Wash all my sneakers when they are dirty
  • Clean after himself if he has messed the house
  • Open the car door for me ( all the time)
  • Let me know how much he loves me and how I'm so beautiful (without looking desperate and overdoing it)
  • Take control when necessary but not be too bossy
  • Make me laugh - everyday (don't be too corny though)
  • Wow me - somehow
  • Give me an orgasmic foreplay
  • Kiss me sensually - perfectly
  • And last for atleast 40 minutes (if you know what I mean)
  • Know that sometimes its just all about me,me, me
  • It doesn't hurt to be generous sometimes (ka-ching $$$), just coz you can
  • Lastly be innovative(in bed), sweet, caring and loving & I don't mean be obsessed over me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is whats more or less at the top of my list...... If you are capable of doing the above, PLEASE CALL ME - 084 959 2258!!! I'm not too desperate though but ya hollar at da Diva!!!

Hmmm!!! Women always complain about their men being boring and unromantic, which makes me wonder....... what are they offering to please the men??? Maybe black people in general are just not romantic!!! Even the stats show........ The show "All you need is love" didn't do wonders for our people, it was just UUURRRRGGGG!!!!!!! If you know what I mean. Don't be shy, I'm waiting for that call.

Don't forget to enter Kwaki's Competition - Win A Mazda....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to do all the above but once you do women see you as less of a man somehow and more of a friend, lets face it women dont want to have their cake and eat it and I can swear this, there is a guy out there who would gladly do most of the things on your list, and you probably call him just a friend. Tell me if I am lying.