Thursday, March 1, 2007

For real!

A couple of years back (2004), while I was still in Durban I managed to get myself caught up in a somewhat weird relationship ( I've been known for being in "weird" relationships, this is just one of them)...

I hooked up with an amazingly cute guy, who also happened to be at DIT doing IMM(Marketing) but he was a year ahead of me. This was after we kept "bumping" into each other at a porpular hang-out place, so you can figure out the rest but this got interesting when - 3 weeks into the relationship he wanted to shag me and me , well I just couldn't do it.... this bot was so cute that I just wanted to just kiss and hug him, oh and I liked playing with his cheeks. Basically, it was more like - we were a couple but with different interests in each other, he saw me as a girlfriend while to me he was this cute person that I like chilling and flirt with.

So after some time of me not giving him what he wanted - he told me he was going to take that shit from me anymore so I did what any good girlfriend would do...... find him a "bootycall", and I did indeed - a beautiful one at that! See, I wanted him to get sum - even if it wasn't from me but from a nice, well mannered girl that I approved of and the rules were simple - shag her as much as you want but don't love her as much as you love me, like her - fine but DON'T LOVE HER!!! He said he understood and well things were great I must say, I was getting spoilt like a princess and he did everything I told him to. Eventually I spotted yet another "eye-candy" and started to take an interest at him too, now the fucked up shit is that people couldn't understand what was going on.... especially when they saw me walking with "my" boyfriend, the bootycall and my new eye-candy. Imagine having to explain shit like this - I'm sitting with my bofriend that happens to be shagging the girl sitting next to my soon-to-be love interest and we all know what's going on between the 4 of us, we chill together for lunch and sometimes go clubbing together!!!!

Now that was an experience for life 4sho and I enjoyed every moment of it.

The truth of it is that I didn't mind him shagging another woman as long as I knew about it and there is a valid reason for him to do that - ( I organised the chick, so I was cool with it) but shit started to get out of hand when he fell in love with the chick and that is the one thing that put a scar in heart.

You can shag anybody else but me as long as you keep it safe and you are honest about it but don't love her as much or more than you are
meant to love me!!!!!!

What part of that rule didn't he understand???

Ah! well we decided to end our relationship and just remain good friends.... the funny shit is that even as good "friends" we still carried on as we did when we were a couple. Now aint that weird!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its official, you are sick