Thursday, February 1, 2007

Questions????

You tell a person that you miss them right, then they ask you why or rather what do you miss about them..... How the fruity do you answer that especially when you know that there is no specific reason behind you missing them, you just do!!!!

Its like when you tell a person you love them then you just have to ask you why.... I bet if you had to tell them they are ugly they won't ask you why.

My view, when someone says they miss me, I ask no questions and just feel flattered that at what ever time they thought about me rather than somebody else and really some people must just avoid asking 22 questions that way they'll avoid getting the answers that they don't really want to hear, I think questions should be asked when one is really clueless of what's happening around them but if you know what's what.... just chill.

Those are just my thoughts..... they only have to make sense to me, right!!!

And yes, this is about you XCT!!!

No comments: