Tuesday, February 27, 2007

F**cked up day!

I'm officially having the most fucked up day to date!!!! I woke up with one mother of a headache, went to the government complex and was made to empty the boot of the car I was driving, one lift was not working so I had to walk three floors up and down, never mind that its freakin hot in Nelspruit. Then as I was going back to the office this one dude driving a golf 5 by the robots, thinking he's all that decided to wink at me, I just looked at him like what the fuck, haaa and then he just screams out that he wants to marry me!!!! Can you imagine, in public!!!! oh well I get to the office and figure that I forgot to take my change from this other lady that works at the Total garage kiosk ( I bought a coke for R 50) as I sat down to answer the phone, my favourite skirt that costed me a nice amount (I still haven't settled the account) decided to get tangled up and got stuck to the chair some how so when I stood up to fecth my glasses from the table by the door........ it tore!!!!! I want to cry about it but I can't coz I have a client waiting for a quotation sitting in front of me, and I've just realised that I made a mistake on it!! Shit!!!!


In about 20minutes I have to go pick up the lil' sister from school, I have to go fix my phone and go to the bank, oh and not forgetting how I've registered for a new course (part time) that I have to attend later on today and to top it all off I'm still not done with the shit I have to do in the office!!!!

HELP ME!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As it is right now I am fighting the sensation to make you the happiest woman on earth 2nite, if you dont want me to fight it pass by my place tonight I promise you a grin will be permanatly pastered on your lips...even the other lips(hint)

Just Khens. said...

Dude, you better start fighting whatever sensations that you may be having right now. Yes I do want a grin permanently pastered on my lips but eish you know why that shit aint gonna happen!!!! Nice gesture though.