Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Old skool v/s New school loving!

Ok so it's like this... I'm a kasie girl more than anything else and back then elok'shini if a guy really wanted to be with you, you would see by the effort he puts into seeing and persuing you. The poor guy would stand by the bus stop, waiting for your ass to come back from school, walk you home and you'll both stand at some corner. He = repeating the same shit he's been telling for the past 6 months and you play hard to get when you know that you are totally digging this guy - Eish maar women and their tactics...

You keep telling everyone else that he's not your boyfriend but you meet him at the corner at 6 everyday and talk for an hour or so. After a year of begging and pleasing you finally decide that you want him as your boyfriend and say yes.... then what you have spoken about every topic one can think of already and you simply have nothing to say to each other..... silly ne, but it's what I call kasie love! And back then the guys used to go that extra mile to make you feel like a princess and to show that they were feeling you that much.... even if he was broke more often than not, when he has some you would be the first person he thinks of getting something for - that had so much sentimental value!

Now with the new school, you just have to go with the flow....

"Hi my name is Sean... nice ass ,so wanna go to my place?"

Next morning.........................................

"Yo girl, wake up! By the way what did you say your name was? Can I take you back home now, you can give me your number if you want to, I might just call you later and oh last night was great!!!!!"

Like what the fuck?

I don't care what anybody says, I still want to be macked on... or at least say something sweet to me man or take me out a few times.... I need some motivation!!!

Back in the day some would only shagged after atleast 8 months of being a couple but these days all it takes is a 2 days and even that is too long, with a few smooth words, a nice car and cash to flaunt you can get laid in 1 hour.

I think I need a debate session for this topic.....

It's becoming much of a heated arguement on my side, how are some of us supposed to get married if we have to go with the flow all the time, coz really how many guys does one person have to go with the flow with in one life time????? Haai

Kwaki, K'Oday........... get a case of amstel and two bottles of wine!!!!

It's on!!!!

Diva

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

personally I dont think playing hard to get is the way to go,if you see something that you like go for it...the thing is as long as you know what you want you just wont fall for any guy. That way pple understand that your no is a no and your yes a yes and will respect that.I fucked the love of my life the second day we met and I didnt love her less 4 wanting me and the thing is I could see me getting married to this woman. Besides the shortest distance between any two points is a straight line...u become friendly with a woman and she stops seeing u as a guy she could get it on with.

Just Khens. said...

I know what I want and when I see it I will go for it, all I was going on about is that things have changed in the last few years and the process of getting into a relationship has been shortened and the excitement that most women used to have when being asked out by a guy has in some way decreased. Guys used to be sweeter when macking bask then. When it comes to the shagging part, back then some of us actually took our time to do it and that was the one thing that wewould look forward to in the long run so in some way it was like building up this hype that one day when I shag whoever it'll the shit. But now its more like - I like you lets shag and may decision of whether I want this relationship to last will be based on that rather than the other things that we would've done together as a couple before sex became a priority.

It's not playing hard to get but loving a person for their other qualities or what ever that they are offering you than the way they fuck you.

There are many reasons why people would choose to stay with a person and sometimes it is just not all about the good sex, what those reasons are? I'm not really sure but we all want certain things from the people we want to be with.

and as I said we need booze to talk about this kind of shit, I'm too sober to give a solid oint but I think you know what I meant.