Friday, February 9, 2007

Happy B'day 2 Da Diva!

Today being the 9th and all, is the DIVA'z birthday and I know that to some birthdays are not important but to me I patiently wait 365 days for mine to again. If I had a wedding annivesary to celebrate, maybe I wouldn't take my birthday so seriously but hay as long as the Diva is still a Ms. AfrosliQ then ya'll are just going to smile 'coz I'm happy!!!

I'm hoping for a half day at work, then I gotta spoil myself to something new, indulge on soomething sweet, hook up with my peoplez and get merry ( if ya'll know what I mean), then tomorrow I'm gonna have a small party 4 me and my brother, oh ya we share a birthday but we're not twins..... he's 6 years younger...

Ah, well enough about me and my happiness!!!!

And oh! Da Diva is sexy 23 today!!!

Mmmmccwaaah!!!

1 comment:

SPLACKAVELLI said...

AIGHT THEN!!!! 3 Years into adulthood,
Now u dont follow them but u make them Rules,
No need to be told what to do,
Now u live like u Should,
Dont worry about ur family the time u were a teenager,
Most of the time u and them u were full of anger,
samplie u were miss-understood,
Keep it real and represent sestahood,
Standing up for what u belive in is da thing to do,
Remember live is simple but pple can be rude,
There are too many things u cant change in life so kickback relax and hit a bottle of buzz,
But never ever in life snuzz.

All ways represent what Da Diva stands for,
Never settle for less but More,
Any time u need wisdom ( whos dom )halla at ur boy and thats for shure