Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The party!

So my brother and I eventually had our birthday party on Saturday... It was meant to be a small thing with about 20 guests but you know how it is, some just came in their numbers but it was cool though. Had lotsa fun I must say, though I'm still waiting for my gifts from certain people as promised.

It's funny how when you see all these people having fun and you don't think that when they go home after breaking bottles, pissing in your beautiful lawn and pool then finally throwing cigarette butts everywhere.... you are the one left to do all the cleaning up. That's what I have been doing for the past 3 days and it aint so nice but I take a few seconds and think of how much I enjoyed Saturday and nje just tell myself to f*ck it and carry on picking up all the beer bottle caps.

Thanx to all who represented, especially Kwaki, Steavy & Flex for being DJ's for the night.

No comments: