Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Women, again!

I've been thinking.... and ya'll love it when I start thinking right?!? Heeeeeee

I was talking to an estranged friend of mine about my love life and she commented on how I'm so picky when it comes to the men I date and as was still explaining to her why I don't shag & date just any dick that comes my way I called her a slut, oops...... so pissed off at me she demanded to know why I called her the S word, I took a good 30 seconds to come up with some of the many reasons why I did and this is how I put it down to her:

1. She always tells me that I have no direction and I will never find love because I always focus on all the wrongs rather than the good parts of a man - I think the only reason why I do that if I feel that a man is not doing it for me - then he aint, point blank!

2. She tells every body who cares to listen that she doesn't sleep around and only shags her man, then it came to me.... how many boyfriends has she had in her short life? I clearly remember 13 but those are only the ones that i got to meet. now think of all the ones she never wanted to introduce to us, anyways so basically she has fucked 13 guys I know of and she still has the nerve to act holy holy... I say fuck that shit!!!! She knows she's a sl*t!

I can go on and on but truth is all women have done some dodgy shit @least twice in their lives (unless they are nuns), some - like me, try to be open and honest about it and some always try to look all innocent - now those are the worst kind! And as Kwaki said in one of his posts.... he and maybe most men would rather have a woman confess to being a nympho than to claim that they've only fucked one man their whole lives!!!!

So my dear friend, should you decide to read my blog at any time.......... YOU ARE A SL*T just as much as you'd like to think I"m a B*tch!!!!! HA, HA, HA, HA and F.Y.I da Diva doesn't settle for less than what she thinks is the best so joke's on you coz I'm loving they way I can pick and choose who ever I wanna shag!!!!

Oh and in case you are thinkin DAMN this chick is a sex freak.... don't waste your brain cells, I haven't been laid in a long time and I think its true when "THEY" say - those who talk about it the most, do it the least!!!!

AfroSLiQ DIVA says..... MMcwaaah!

No comments: