Thursday, February 1, 2007

Valentine's what?

So it's that time of the year where people celebrate their love for each other..... right but not all of us hey.

I woke up today and was attacked by Valentine's day adverts, they are everywhere t.v, radio and newspapers. That however made me rrealise that I have never had anything nice happen to me on this day, I've always been alone I mean the most thatI have done is be forced to wear the red and white clothes while I was still in school after that I just chill with my friends... I swear I've never even received a valentine's day card... even from a stalker!!!!!

But is it really that important to go all out and spend a lot of $$ just on this one day, I think there are a lot of ways and days that a person can show their deepest love for their partners.

I'm not an expert when it comes to the love issue, judging by the way I always manage to find myself single now and then, there must be something that I must be misunderstanding in this whole love concept.

Don't get me wrong now, I haven't lost all hope of being in love and living happily ever after all I need to find that good bachelor somewhere out there, in the mean time....... somebody, out there - be nice to me and send me a cute valentine's day msg, just to make my day.... on VALENTINE'S DAY that is.

How did valentine's day come about anyways? I know some people are cashing in on the whole concept but really is there a rule somewhere that we MUST celebrate this day.

For all of you that actually wait the whole year just for Valentine's day to come again, Enj.... Enjoy it in every way possible and if you are a virgin, try losing on this day.... who knows it might just turn out to be a beautiful and very memorable day for you....... I think not but hey who am I to say that, right!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I take you out on Valentine's day?

Anonymous said...

Someone has a crush on the Diva