Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What If #1

I watched this other fucked up movie the other night and I got to thinking....

What if all that we have learnt, believed and think we know is just part of a project that some sick person somewhere out there has created and controlled for a very long time..... Angazi.. but what if someday one very smart person discovers the whole plot and exposes the mad scientist and we all are set free to go live in the real world (don't know which one but hey, this is a what if?).

This is what you get from watching sci-fi movies, ne!

But what if the right that the think we know is actually the wrong or that the smartest people on earth are actually the dumbest or that black is not really black or maybe that the Zimbabwean President is actually an angel..... I mean there are a lot of what ifs but what if I'm right???? HHe, HHe, HHe?

Oh and remember in the early 90's, movies back then used to show how the year 2009 would be like - with flying cars and human beings living in the same household as aliens ( the real ones, not the so-called foreigners), ooh, ooh and the laser shooting guns and the see through everything, I'm telling you - I might just be on to something!!!

The funny thing is that we are on 2007 already and I still haven't seen a flying car except for the planes at the airport.

Anyways... watch "The Island" and maybe you'll understand what I'm going on about.

Da Diva sends hugs to all the bloggers out there.

No comments: