Monday, March 3, 2008

YaY to internet connection

Being without internet sucks big time, the last week has been very difficult.... but I am back now!

A lot of things happened the last 2 weekends but clearly they were not too important or life changing in any way as I cannot even remember much!

The new help managed to do all my washing, even the things that have been in the laundry bin for more than 3 months, eeuw! But haai, the cleaning is not so good, I came to find that the beer bottle stain on the coffee table was still there, there was dust on the tv, fingerprints on the fridge door and things under my bed!!! Wasn't too impressed @ all but then againg it's the dirty clothes I was more worried about and even if she did clean, I'd still think it wasn't good enough..... Bad habit of mine, I have my own way of cleaning and things won't be perfect unless I do them myself.

Let me do some work and blog later.

4 comments:

Patchwork said...

Welkom terug!

Sweets said...

hehe bridget... welkom terug! oh dear that was funny... indeed "welkom terug"... it helps if you tell the help what is expected... but have mercy getting through 3 months washing can take a month or two ;)

Patchwork said...

It's Monday Sweets! I'm allowed to be naff!

Just Khens. said...

I know but eish I suspect the woman is way older than me and I have problems with telling people that aren't my friends, to do this or that......

I have just learnt how to tell the friends that sponge off me to go home... it takes time, I'll let her know!

Yes... Ek is nou terug!