Thursday, February 21, 2008

The new Help....

For the first time in my life I have a maid.......

Ya at my parent's house there was a person "helping" with the cleaning and the washing! So this female is doing my laundry today.... and possibly cleaning my house (House means a Bachelor's flat in my terms)! I must say that I am not too comfortable with the thought of a stranger being @ my place while I'm @ work or away. I leave my things anywhere coz well I live alone and do not believe that I have to hide my things!

It is a relief in a way coz I haven't had time to do my washing since February started, yup, it has been that long! I get home around 5 and on weekend I am usually recoverying from the Friday night drinking thing I like so much, I do not own a waching machine so I did my laundry by hand. So, so difficult to be a young, working, wanna-be something (someday soon) woman and still have time to do all these chores that take up so much time....... pheww and I'm still to have a "live-in-lover" and a bambino, how will I ever cope when the time comes????

Hope nothing goes missing or "misplaced" as I am very much scared pf confrontations. Will have to find out later on today if I want to keep the help!

5 comments:

Sweets said...

lucky you! if only i could afford someone... i hate ironing and i don't have anything worth while to steal anyway ;)

Just Khens. said...

Ah... she will only be coming once a week! I can't afford an everyday person either, but I do seriously need help!!!

I don't have anything too valuable but eish you know these days people will just about anything, just for the fcuk of it!

Just Khens. said...

And this is what I meant to say: People will steal just about anything.

Patchwork said...

They thieve huh?! I know! Messes up my jive. It's not being unfair or anything but it's more commonplace than not. On that note ... hurrah for you! Welcome to the life of folded clothes, ironed sheets, no dust and if you're lucky, some home-cooked food! Yay!

Patchwork said...

She stole your stuff and you are out on the streets didn't she?