Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Zodiac thingies!!!

Ok, I've admitted to this before and I will again I read these star signs astronomy thing.... but sometimes they scare me 'coz I often think that if I read it one day, it'll say that I have 3 hours to live blah, blah,blah. And if the same thing is written in all the magazines and there are about a million Aquarians reading this thing, does it really apply to each and every one of them. One said I must'nt waste my money on unnecessary things or I'll have financial trouble later in the month!!!

Last Friday, the booze was on me (friends & I drink - a lot) and I don't even want to think how much I spent but this week (and it is only the 5th) I am broke..... sad I know but Arg, doesn't it always happen! Anyhooo, I am quite sure that there are extremely wealth Aquarians that are not broke right now or anytime soon!

Ah well, so I received this email from a cousin of mine (really, people that work at the bank do get bored, you should see the crapy emails they circulate), and it has the star signs thingy going on! Read mine, most of what they say about Aquarians are true (yes,yes - about me that is) but I will have them know that I am an emotional person.... I have a heart afterall, there was a time I thought I was heartless too but now I'm ok!

Oh, they said I must forward it or I'll have bad luck - bullsh*t!

Read yours!!!

No comments: