Thursday, March 6, 2008

Chat rooms

Am still searching for something smart to post about................

Anything other than the fact that I officially dub myself an internet whore - I've been called that before but now I see it!

I am daing chat rooms 3 of them........... I'm a hit @ all of them but am gettin a bit freaked out as some say "Ai, I know you.... Why you looking for men on the net, you always have men around you mos!"

Ok so now I know - the next time this person sees me anywhere around here, he'll want to talk and probably share the news with other weirdos.

Right!

You wouldn't believe the requests I am getting from these people, shooooo!!!

I'm gonna go think now.... I'll probably go back to the same topic but give more detail!!!

5 comments:

Patchwork said...

I don't seem to be able to stay away from the sex whenever I chat to a stranger online. It's so fun someone floundering about trying to sound sexy and imagining them as these lame people sitting and typing away on a computer just like you! La!

Sweets said...

LOL... the best "story" i have about internet chat rooms...

this guy said to me... i would like you in a leather cat suit with a whip... he likes it rough, excessively so! eina!!! oh and he added... i have to shave my pubes.... wmwhahahahahahahahaha...

strange i tell ya!

Just Khens. said...

Shooooooo

I had all sorts of "sex" related questions thrown at me there and I was like - Er... Eish, ok!!!

Scary thing is that there are tons of people in these chat room, some claim to be very successful and "good" looking (though there no photos of themselves available) but they are there looking for "the ONE"....

Can't they get women the ordinary way like maybe meetin a person at a party of restuarant, chatting, exchanging numbers and doin the rst that follows after that.... really! Something is suspicious, I tell ya!

kwaki said...

The most honest chatroom profile I read - I hope opposites attract because I am male, short, ugly and not really intelligent. Looking for someone who isnt any of the above..... Oh, now I remember that was me

Just Khens. said...

You are insane..... Most people lie on their profiles, that is the weird part!

So did you get any replies or any interested women after a profile like that.