Wednesday, March 19, 2008

WeDnesDay -

Am still a bit sad about my nephew, they forced him to go back home and apologise to the goat!

He didn't wanna but hey, what can I do?

Er....

I have FB friends.. Yay, ok I only have 3 but who cares!

When this load shedding thing hits early in the morning it basically messes my whole morning up and when the power comes back I am a bit lazy to start being busy! Like now, I'm just in lazy mode!

My one sister has just started working for Eskom and no one said congrats to her on the new job!!! Shame.

Nelspruit can be boring sometimes..... and the only way I make myself feel better is this " Only Boring People Get Bored" and I hate to think of myself as boring!

7 comments:

Sweets said...

that's just wrong, forcing him to apologize... jeez...

nelspruit... i don't like nelspruit either, especially kaapsehoop, there lives a woman there that i still have unfinished business with...

anyway! am i one of your FB friend?? i am so clueless... if i'm not pretty please email me your fb name so that i can TRY to add you!

Patchwork said...

Heee hee hee!

I see you fixed up some stuff on FB? Ha!

No sweets you bitch, you are not her friend yet! Heee heee hee!

Just Khens. said...

Ha... B, mara you are a meanie sometimes!

Question: Why doesn't mine look as good as yours??? No fair, I want a gewd lookin FB profile too!

Shem, Sweets invite or I'll invite... ok I'm lying, I don't know how to get friends on FB, they invited and I clicked something there and I had fwends!

Patchwork said...

Aww K, sowwwy!!

Bwaahaaahaaa

You two are precious in your puzzlement!


Hun, your's will become pwetty too when people start talking to you and stuff.

Just Khens. said...

Hey... No pickin people confused by FB, it's not as easy as other places I've been on!

Sweets said...

mwhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahah.... ok i tried but i obviously failed... sigh... when i have more time i'll DO IT DAMMIT!!! diva... i think there is something wrong with us... boohoo ;)

kwaki said...

You finally managed to figure out FB??? Congrats