Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday -

Gawd DammiT, my neighbour's dogs are gay........ I suspected that they were gay but I didn't want to catch them in action!!! Eeuw!

I drugged myself last night, very fatal combination = myprodol & cheap whisky that Kwaki & I named Harare as we could not pronounce the name, I needed to sleep & I was in pain, that darn "Suzie" can be annoying - doctors call it "dysmanoria" (V.V bad spelling).

HP called trying to be nice, I pulled a Tyra Banks' fit on him as he was disturbing me from my 1 man brainstorming session!

Jill Scott rocks..... Ammy Winehouse has serious problems, she's permanently high & sloshed plus has a friend with the Osborn surname, how weird can she get! Love her music though!!!!

What happened to load shedding?

4 comments:

Sweets said...

hmmmm... suzie needs to be "handled" woman... this is the last time i'm going to nag you!!

Harare ne...hehe... bliss... just wait till B read this... ;)

Patchwork said...

Harare?

WTF is Harare?

Wena K, you;re out to embarrass me I swear, you do this on purpose.

Why do you drink cheap whiskey that was made by Scandinavians who cannot spell?

WHY WHY WHY?

In the future I expect you to conduct yourself much much better than this, you hear me?

Just Khens. said...

Ok firstly.... I am not the one who bought the whisky, It's my short midget-lookin like friend, (he is one weird white boy I say) anyhoo, I asked him if he had something that would knock me out and he came with some in a glass ( me thought it wasn't so bad) so I was like "bring the whole damn bottle"!!! I'm in pain F.F.S

Askies Ms. B, on a normal day I do conduct meself a far better way!

**PS** I still don't know how to spell that name!!!

Patchwork said...

Mwaa haa haa haa!!

You're dodge!

OK, just this once, I'll let it go.