Friday, March 14, 2008

She pissed me off but happy weekend 2 all.

What is it with some females, dressed like 2$ (yes 2 dollar) whores and thinking that they can tell me - me that they know better, they are right and I must listen and stop acting as if I'm all that?????......

W.T.F

1. I could ask a few questions of how she landed that job as she can't even put together a proper budget breakdown? Hhe?

2. People (including me) has seen her doing very immoral things behind "closed doors that were not really that "closed", with a married man, who happens to be friends with her MD and she is still pretending to be "buddies" with the wifey.... eish too much of a long story but basically she is a whore.... ka'pish!

3. She must also stop lying about having a car, one that is always at service (reason why she's sitting at the back seat of a friend's car), it's fine if she doesn't have a ride - no one expects her to, like me I drive my boss' car and the family car that they give to me only when they are in happy mode! (Note to self: I need to check I much I have saved so far for a ride)

4. A dressing ring does NOT mean imaginary engagement ring..... It's bad luck to lie about those thing, you might jinx all your chances of being proposed to.

5. Is this still about the chick that pissed me off a few minutes ago...... I'm confused!

6. I don't think I can write anything more as I have to do quotations for some upcoming events..... eish!

Happy weekend....

Ever noticed how radio stations suddenly play almost every track done by an artist that is "touring" and performing in the country?? As soon s the leave it's back to the random music they feed us! I swear I have heard about 30 Brian McKnight songs since this morning!!!

2 comments:

Sweets said...

i have no idea why you're so upset~ but that was a good post... made sense in some weird way ;)

Just Khens. said...

No worries Sweets, I'd be confused too! Sometimes I confuse myself!

Bottom line - I was upset, now I feel much better!