Thursday, March 20, 2008

Goin home @ 1

Oh my Gawd...

For the first time in my working History, My boss is letting me go home @ 13H00!!!

This has never happened before, usually I am the first to arrive and the last to leave the office!

Ok so now Ya I'm happy that I get my freedom early but now the problem is that I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do with this extra time that I have. hmmm, so I'll go home, clean up my shack, defrost my supper and ?, get smashed on wine! I don't wanna start too early -

Ok, have fun where ever ya'll gonna be my peoplez!

I am still trying to decide what to do with myself, Kwaki is not feeling my pain so it's fine... I'll do the picnic thing then, I just need someone to go with. I magine getting to a do all alone - No fucken ways!!!!

2 comments:

Sweets said...

where's your luvvvvv doctor? he not around to feed you grapes on the picnic?! have a good one doll :)

Just Khens. said...

NO, he is goin home to visit his momma! And do the whole family, easter thingy... You know men & their mommies!!!

My momma lives in Dublin so I cannot have those, hee,hee! But I'll have fun either way!