Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday -

Tjo...

I struggled to fall asleep last night and this has been happening quite often now. It's like I know I want to go sleep coz I keep dosing off on the couch but when I get to my bed its gone - the sleepy feeling I'm talking about!

So I'll just lay on the bed and hope it comes back, meantime my arms start acting funny, like I don't know what to do with them. I feel uncomfortable which ever way I try to rest them, like I could just take them off my body and put the aside then sleep - it is so weird I tell you!

Ok, load shedding will hit my part of town soon so I'm typing as fast as I can.

BF is going home for Easters.... I don't know if that is good or bad for me, I mean I can go get sloshed some where and sleep over my friends place without feeling like I have to let him know that I won't be seeing him coz I'm drunk. I won't be getting any but WTF, so many thoughts crossed my mind when he said he won't be around for like 6 days.... What if he bumps into his ex - he was pretty hung up over her? Gawd I can't believe I'm even thinking that! He hasn't seen his parents in a long time so maybe he'll spend most of his time with them?... Not, Surely he'll want to go see his "friends".... See now I'm confusing myself!

Sh*t!

Ok, so I have to make my long weekend plans without him.... right, Abenche move out, so I don't have a neighbour I can drink with, My chick friend has a new BF and seems to be spending all her free time with him - so I'd be like the nagging friend when I call to ask where she is & what she's doin, with who??? It's like vice/versa now coz that happened when I first hooked up with HP.

Kwaki are you coming to NST this weekend. Save me from boredom asblief.

I think I need to do some work so I can be sane again!

2 comments:

Miss Daisy said...

i know the feeling...

and don worry, i can be ur friend

Just Khens. said...

Oh thanx Ms Daisy...

So I'll call U this w'end and get smashed on wine????