Thursday, March 13, 2008

Eskom @ it again

Gawd demmet man, Eskom did it again!!! I had no power since 06H00 till 14H47, imagine that!!!!

Worst load shedding in weeks.....

1. I had to wear unironed clothes (helper hasn't be to work for 2 weeks)

2. Had cold cereal and no coffee

3. No radio (I need to upgrade my phone, yes, yes)

4. Tried pretending to be busy with work but it didn't work out today as both bosses were @ office, for what? I don't know!!!

5. Didn't get to see the weather report (not that it is always accurate) so now my butt is freezing a bit as I look like a summer bunny!

6. I slept @ 19H30 last night coz of terrible storm that scared the isht outta me, living alone sucks sometimes - imagine if I had a man around, I'd run to him every time the thunder rumbles.... huh, just like in the movies.

7. Only now @ 15H00 my day gets hectic...... I have to knock off in the next hour and a half!

So................

How ya'll doin?

I smell a weekend..... YaY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry uyezwa. But wouldn't it be nice if the bosses at Eishkom emulated the misery of all South Africans and offered themselves some 'salary shedding', this month they don't get hsit and next month they do on and on. For sure it wouldn't confuse poor sods like all of us who have to be warned of load shedding all the time. The question should be, what load?

Sweets said...

hmmm... i'm so going to enjoy the next load shedding, i've been nagging by boss to get a generator... and she's been ignoring me... la la lala she's so going to get it... anyway... I SMELL A WEEKEND TOO!!!!

Just Khens. said...

Ya, ne... I mean didn't eskom get the money they wanted? Seriously now... that power cut game is getting old!!!

You and winter is coming, getting a heater will be almost useless if there'll be no power anyways!!!

My boss got a genie, but not enough extensions to operate all the pc's in the office, ha, ha!

Happy weekend!