Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Telling lies with beer and things in hand!

Sunday - Played a not so nice joke on HP! I had spent Friday & Saturday dodging him ("they" say absence makes the heart grow fonder), plus I was freaking out thinking that I might be pregnant (condom broke some weeks back), eventually "suzie" came and all was better! SO when he showed up at my place on Sunday night (with beer & cigarette in hand) I told him I was pregnant with a serious look on my face - His reaction was priceless!!!

Then he started yelling @ me for drinking and smoking, I wanna kill his baby blah, blah, blah! After that he really started panicking and I wasn't helping even one bit - Me = "Ya so now that you've made me pregnant, I know you'll leave me blah, blah" - that kind of talk forcing a tear to run down my face, I didn't work!

Then he started askin what we were going to do, maybe we should move in together so he'll look after me!!! Right there I was like NO fcukin way, so
I had to tell him that I was joking - that obviously pissed him off! He got over it only yesterday!

April fools in March, whaahahaha! Ok but clearly he didn't find it funny!

There is a problem with telkom, since yesterday phones ore not working! Eish!

I'm so looking forward to the long weekend! Haaa, waking up late for 4 days!

6 comments:

Sweets said...

you are horrible!! but that is funny... poor guy!! a condom broke??... good grief i won't ask any questions ok...hehehehe

Patchwork said...

Did you go for profelactics? Do you need to or are you all clued up?

Why didn't you use morning after pill?

Am I being boringly grown up about this?

Just Khens. said...

I think I'm confused.....

B - No, no and no!

I am not too used to being in situations like these!

Oh and what are profelactics? Are they important?

Patchwork said...

OK, profelactics refers to the various drugs administered when one is possibly exposed to HIV (not, the is me being OCD and overreacting to SA situation re this situation).

Arg, sorry to preach, but as long as you and HP are legit, in terms tests etc etc, then it's all good.

OK, now I feel like a chop.

Sorry, I'll butt out and mind my own business now.

Just Khens. said...

oH Ok....

B = No worry, We is clean!!! Will check again 6 mnths as said by doctor!!!

I did a Jacob Zuma and took a "shower" afterwards...LMAO!!!

No really, am not worried about that - so far so good!!!

OMG are we talkin about serious issues here????

See told ya'll my life was crazy!

Miss Daisy said...

Can't wait for the long weekend either, just wanna get drunk and do something stupid. don't remember the last time i did that and I know my sins we'll be forgiven, being easter and all
And Holla 2 u 2