Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The LonG WeeKeND

I think I am the only person I know who is actually back at work today....

So thought I'd break down my long weekend to ya'll.

Thursday night: Spring Cleaned my place, I got smashed on wine after the drama of man leaving for home, Abenche being chased by huge dogs and Chick friend's man drama...

Friday: Got a shock when I walked in to Village complex and found out that bottle-stores were closed as it was a religious holiday, F.F.S it was a Friday - I would have never thunk! So after a long time of thinking and trying to come up with a plan of action. I found myself drinking the DOuglas Green wines ( St. Raphael, Anna, Clair and the other Saint).... Way to get there quick & cheap! Just as I was busy with that, nephew calls in sad mode and asks if I can come over to talk, went there and ended up passing out on the couch...... had made plans to join Ms daisy & her peoples for a drinking session & did not make it? Bummer!!!!

Saturday: The picnic thingy took place I think - but had to make a choice between being nice to family and goin out to have fun, the family won..... so spent some hours with them - came back late and it started raining ( Picnic outdoors and rain = oh hell no!)

Sunday: Slept the whole day, lazed around the house and oh wait I did laundry before getting into full lazy mode and made dinner for 1 - that so sucks!!!

Monday: I made meself pwetty with make-up and then I wore pyjamas, slept and had an odd visitor later on, Strange hang-up calls and an ex claiming their undying love for me - ya right.

And now here I am at work, keeping busy and all!

2 comments:

Patchwork said...

It sounds like a nice weekend babes. I'm back and a little drunk at work. Hectic!

Just Khens. said...

Eehhe! I hope you're hung over!!! Read todays post... you had too much fun S4's boss & wife & all!

Jealousy makes me green!!!

The family thing was nice I guess, my grandmomma prayed my hangover away (had told her that I had a headache & tummy bug) he, he!

Glad U back!!! Thought I was the only one who actually came to work!