Friday, March 7, 2008

HappY WeekEnd....

Happy Friday everybody................

I LMAO when I read sweets post about the English v/s Americans.....

I am so chuffed at the thought of waking up at 08H00 tomorrow being a Saturday and all, 8am is waking up late for me - somehow I have a weird thing about oversleeping, I never do, Even after a hectic drinking night I wake up early, pretend to be busy, try to cure my hangover and then sleep on the floor as a "relaxation" thing. I suck, I need hobbies!

Ok besides that, Kwaki leather pants in Venda are it - as hot as it is there - trust me you'll be a winner with the ladies ( and that qualifies as the worst advice to date)

Yo, I had a dream ( am trying to decide if it was a good dream or a nightmare) of a 7year old cute girl pinning some terrified looking boy on the floor, ripping his clothes of and talking dirty to him..... this after I had read Bridget's post one last time before heading home! SCary isht.

As usual I have no plans for the weekend. chilling @ home watching tv/movies are it, so it seems - don't know whether that make me a person who doesn't have a social life or a person who appreciates "quality" time alone, hmmmm!

Ok have a good one!

And fromnow on if yu spot any typos or any other funny errors - I decided that my spell check doesn't work - so deal with it!

2 comments:

Patchwork said...

Tee hee hee!

Scary shit I know.

Where is your man? You could start doing the weekend planning thing with him. :-)

Have a good one!

Sweets said...

ok it's monday now... i didn't read many blogs on friday... hope you had fun! that dream is just not on... LOL