Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hunted down by strange characters!

Would ya believe it........

On my way to Spar to go buy me lunch I got stopped by 2 women and a man... I "apparently" look like someone that they are looking for!

What I could pick up from the questions and small talk they were making with me was that the look-alike woman is married - which I am not, She drives a Jaguar - I'm still saving up for a starter pack car, she has a child (sex unknown) - I don't have any of those, want one but doubt I can afford having one.

So basically I think it is obviously a case of mistaken identity, what bugs is what are those dodgy looking people after this woman??? If it is for something tacky then I so wish I do not get compared to funny people! Yo, those people were ready for action phela, luckily I'm a laid back person so I came with the "chill man, what can I do you for" attitude. And the kind of calmed down a bit... Imagine,

When I was still in durban I used to get into trouble coz there were only 2 Khensani's that were well known in those circles and everytime the other one did something scandalazz I had to make it clear that it wasn't me, it was the other skinny, light skinned one, pweeze people - I am not that tacky!

Ooh and I had some chick that looked like me, but I liked her, she was cool - we became good buddies after a while. But in this case, uh hell no. I don't wanna get jumped by weird characters coz of some woman I do not know.

And that people, was the highlight of my so, so day!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, sounds like you just have one of those faces:-)

Just Khens. said...

Apparently black people look the same....

and I thought I was special!
Puh-huh!