Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This is still Tuesday people....

Ok as the #1 stunt puller in the family ( and I have done a disappearing act before) they called me in and asked that I speak to the boy as he confides in me and all plus I am an expert when it comes to such - yes, yes!

My conclusion = He has to stick it out for the next year and a half as he is still in Gr. 11 now, He needs to see a therapist ( ya I know us black people don't get this therapy thing quite well but he needs to talk to somebody). and I offered that he can crash @ my place every now and then ( despite the fact that I live in a 1 bedroom place & I so need my 2c worth of privacy) I am one of his closest friends so ya that's my boy & I feel for him!

Truth is living with relatives isn't always a great idea especially if they are like mine.... they love unnecessary drama and I don't want him to go through that, I know I've had to stay with them while still in school.

So basically I'm the only normal person he can stand living with annd our fights don't last more than 15 minutes...

And we share a B'day...YaY

Story: Year 2006 - I once told the same dude (step pa) that I'll fuck him up the next time he puts his hands on my nephew, after that I pulled a stunt and 4 months later they came to apologise - I'm a genius when it comes to guilty-trippin people!

Ah well......

Family drama, what can we ever do to stop all'a this?

I'm still in a toxic relationship with my mother. I think we should both understand that it is simply too late for me & her to fix shit so we must just stick to disagreeing with the way I live this what I call my life!

All in all, ya the boy finally snapped.... People are confessing to have never seen that side of him! I have so I'm not as shocked as they are!

3 comments:

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Yeah neh, you don't choose your family but only your friends and sometimes some friends have more drama than family members. Hey Afro, do you know this boy Lefafa, who was of the same crew with Bhubhesi who passed away in December in that car-accident? Lefafa who was into IT and who was into some finer things? In the event that you can remember this crazy dude from North West, bad news, they say he ODd over the weekend and he's being laid to rest over this weekend. These are friends, not family, and the drama makes ER look like a primary school drama

Just Khens. said...

SHoooo!

Ya, neh!

Sweets said...

i won't be able to live without my mom... i think i'm a mama's girl hehe
good luck with your "visitor"... a gr 11?!... phew, this should be fun ;)

(btw~ you've been tagged! go check out my blog)