Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Soapies and whores!

My Goodness the drama on tv.....

The young and the restless for instance,

Jack - Now married to Sharon, was also married to Nicky and Phylis! Phylis is now married to Nicholas who was married to Sharon. Nicholas is Nicky's son, meaning that Jack was his step-father at some stage.

So Sharon went on to marry her ex-husband's step-father and Phylis married her ex-husband's step son!

Sharon's scandals of shagging her once sister-in law's husband while she was still married to Nicholas, Sharon was Victoria's Maid-of-Honour by the way....

Then there is Jill and her mother who were both married to the same man at some point as well.

Er.... ya, well I have turned to this soapie watching person suddenly! I've only started watched the soapie a few months ago but I get the picture somehow... imagine how long it has been around!

I've also noticed that The young & the restless has the same writers or producers as The bold and the Beautiful.......... I'm sure most people knew that alreaddy but I am new to this so ya!

All I gotta say is those producers must be smoking a hell lot of weed to come up with story lines like this!

And don't get me started with the bullsh*t that is happening on the Bold... Brook, Taylor, Jackie, Bridget... they are all just these lil' bitches who break a tear every now and then, how many times do the fall in love???

Then in Generations there is Karabo........ how many men has she gotten engaged to? She's a slut as well, one with "dignity" my friend said.

Haai, my grandmomma is the one who follows these soapies religiously and I sometimes do not have time, though they do keep me entertained somehow!

I think I'm getting old!

Passions on etv.................. some idiot actually wrote that script!!!!

6 comments:

Miss Daisy said...

you missed out; rain or not it was really nice, i don't even remember seeing the rain, did it really rain...

Just Khens. said...

Ya it did.... in town that is!!!

Do Not rub it in... I wanted to go but isht got in the way!!!

I'll console myself with something!!!

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Come on woman, trying to understand soaps need you to be high on something illicit. Those hags who think the impossible, like multiple miscarriages, drug abuses, amnesias, love triangles and one night stand preganancies are on something probably crystal white and eaten through the nose. So, don't stress about them. But I find some soaps really well-written... I'm not going to peddle names unless I'm paid.

Patchwork said...

Brooke boggles the mind. Totally!

Unknown said...

The best part of soapies, is that the fact that you have died somewhere in the past by no means excludes you from making a comeback later on. You gotta love that!

Just Khens. said...

ya'll finish me totally!!!!

And they do make come back -

Taylor was once a ghost that came to wish Brooke a happy marriage (eve of the wedding day)to Ridge notlong after that Taylor returned!!!! emnisia and all....