Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday -

I spent the whole weekend indoors.....

Didn't have the heart to go out or do anything 'coz of the rain. Met Abenche's (that is the weird midget-looking like friend) weird girlfriend, when asked what I thought of her I smiled and said "She's something special, isn't she? Wow! What can I say?"

Had no power this morning, 'till about 10minutes ago actually.

Stupid girl that pissed me off on Friday was made to apologise by her "boss/ under-carpet lover" as I was right and she was obviously wrong!

Sometimes I really feel like quiting my job and working some place else, a rival company maybe.... no pay increase still, imagine that while everything else seems to getting more expensive! As I write this I am (in my mind) drafting a letter to male boss about my salary issues and my budget breakdown ( that will exclude the money I spend on smokes and booze).

I got to work and found out that they are on holiday ( they being male & female boss as they are business partners and married to each other - huh? did I make sense there?)

Can you believvvve It!

So am stuff with a heavy work load while they are having a fab time @ some spa right now! ghrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

I feel like a heathen having not been to church in a long, long time! See the only thing that is keeping me away from going to NST church is coz they are forcing us ( the "youth" that now suddenly have jobs) to contribute towards some church building fund of some sort, funny coz the church was built a long time ago. Shouldn't I put in money to the church coz I want to? So this coming Good Friday, I might just take a trip to the church and make sure I duck as soon as the priest leaves the alter!

Boyfriend says "we" need to start jogging "together" in the mornings.... I laughed so hard I think I pulled a tummy muscle. Sure I need to get in shape but I don't think I like the idea of me (in tights/short) sweating it out @ 5AM, noways! So I suggested that I'll take walks every now and then and do tummy crunches/sit-ups or whatever those things are called but its exercising nonetheless. Oh and the "hot lemon water diet"... I'll look like a summer bunny, just you wait and see!

Have ya'llz a great week!

5 comments:

Just Khens. said...

Yeah, B....

HP is skinny too, said he wants to keep fit!

But now, what are you gon'do with a bike? cycle yourself to shape? How?

I ask coz I need other ways of "getting" into shape but I canNOT ride a bike!

Patchwork said...

Hayi man!

The exercise bike thingamabob, the stationary one.

Just Khens. said...

Oh.. that one!

I think that one can work!

I know how to ride that one (that said with such pride and huge smile plastered on face)

Good luck!

Sweets said...

hahahahaha... running is fun but it's something you must want to do... so do the bikethingamabob... hot lemon water diet??... no thanks, i love foodies too much!!!

church: that's one of the reasons i haven't been to church in a long time too... DON'T ask me for money, i will give it if...

a) i have some extra
b) i want to

ha!

Just Khens. said...

Agree!! Church people must understand that some of us work with a budget!

Hot lemon water is too not bad, plus "they" say it gets rid of the bulge ( with a hell lot patience).