Monday, March 31, 2008

MonDay Morning ~

It's probably not a good for me to be in this state but Fuckit.... I had a space muffin this morning and it's working! Only problem now is that I have just been given a list of things I must do before Friday, it's about half a page but it looks long!

Was on the phone with a client right now and 2 minutes into the conversation I forgot the reason why I had called in the first place, luckily the person I was on the phone with is too babalazed to give a sh*t (Sundown beat Kaizer Chiefs - celebrations lasted till early hours of morning, for soccer people that is)


I'll phone him back later!

On my weekend - good one @ home as female friend is still "madly in love" with new man ( I give them 6 weeks together then sh*t will hit the fan, she's my fwend I know how she gets after the 4 week window period)

Got invited to a b'day party but guess what, when I got to the venue all I saw were old nelspruit farmer looking-like men withtheir wives havin a lekker dop. Then tried calling Ms Daisy and her phone was off!!! Whatchusayaboutthat Miss???

Besides that it was the usual getting hammered on Amstel!

7 comments:

Patchwork said...

See ... you're awlays hung over on monday! Hee hee hee!

Unknown said...

"old nelspruit farmer looking-like men withtheir wives havin a lekker dop"

LOL, I found that soooo funny!Who invited you to that party? hee hee

Just Khens. said...

No offence but almost every white afrikaans speaking man over 35 in Nelspruit looks and dresses like a farmer!

Ms. Daisy invited me.... and had her phone off half the time!

B - I have a reason for being like this.... it's called working for Mr. Kgapane for a minimum wage!

Sweets said...

pitch up and no party!!! mwhahahahahaha... that's horrible!!
amstel?! amstel???!!! oh no ;)

Just Khens. said...

Oh gee.... when I went there it was half 7, guess I was about 30minutes too early!!!

That sucks big time!!!

Just Khens. said...

Oh, and welcome back Sweets... great holiday pics there!

Imagine how lost I felt when I rocked up to find NO party???

Yes I said Amstel.

Sweets said...

thanks doll, good to be back ;)

amstel??!!! amstel?????~!!!!!