Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday ~ About the WeekenD

I did absolutely nothing this weekend, I did the spring cleaning thing and I felt really good about it afterwards. I even changed the bed's position and stuff, yeah... that was cool!

On Friday... my day was pwetty much fcuked up I guess, was tired and hungry 'coz I never got time to sit and have breakfast or lunch so basically the only meal I had on Friday was supper ( that was not fully cooked coz I was just in a hurry to chow) and the thing about it is that I only felt like having something I made myself ( I'm quite the cook at times) so takeaways just wouldn't have done!

Went to deliver an invite for the Holy Nigga, quite an office they have there.... the life on Journos!

Considered the possibility of me doing a shwashi/gossip like mag for Mpumalanga people, I mean we do have our own "celebs" around here and the entertainment scene is picking up (slowly but surely) so ya, I think it is about time.... or Ziwaphi could just employ me to do my version of the Bitch's Brew and the Agony Aunt thingy - they don't have it, yet!!!

I did NOT drink this weekend! I'm still trying to understand why........

Oh, and chick friend pissed the isht outta me on Saturday so I guess I won't be calling her ass again!

**** Imagine, you are in deep sleep with BF next to you and ex shag-mate (that you haven't shagged for months before you even met current BF) calls around 2a.m asking what you are doing, you tell him that you are sleeping and your BF is next to you! He rants and decides to come to your place anyways and knocks for about 20minutes, despite you ignoring him ( and hoping he goes away) about 10 minutes later you decide to go tell him where to get the fcuk off.... then he says you are the who said he must come over and some shit like that, blah, blah while BF (who knows that you have some history with the other guy) is listening to the conversation. Eventually he leaves and when you jump back in bed BF is so angry at you, he doesn't even want to talk/touch or look at you! Comes morning and then the confrontation takes place and it doesn't matter what you say.... it just doesn't convince BF that you are not cheating on his ass!

Ya ne!!!

With that I'd like to say to ex shag-mate..... thank you for fcuking isht up for me, I hope you get hit by a bus one day! Eat shit, drink piss and hang yourself!!!

12 comments:

Sweets said...

you sure are pissed off, and rightly so! oy... good luck with patching up!!

Just Khens. said...

Yup, I R Very Pissed off!!!

Patchwork said...

I HATE EX-SHAG!

HP, sounds like S4. Getting all huffed up!

Ex-Shag needs to get himself another worth punani

Just Khens. said...

Don't you just.... B!

Ex-shag is a hazard to my love-thing I have with HP!

kwaki said...

you wished 4 drama last week and now that you have it your'e bitching about it? Women you cant just undrerstand them, broke up with my girlfriend and am suffering from withdrawal symptoms right now, I have a perpetual nose bleed. I might come this weekend.

Just Khens. said...

Ey, you... I reversed that wish! It sucks when BF is sulking, I don't want it no,no,no!!!!

Askies about GF, did you get dumped or did you do the dumping????

Welcome back in advance.... he, he, he!

A nose bleed aint isht, get over it & don't be biatch!!!

Kgoshii Lerabela said...

MMMmm, I never though the Diva was quite tall. It was one of those meeting moments you know, the awkward ones. I almost said, can I get you a green bottle? But she was on duty after all.

Would love to hang with you a little.

Patchwork said...

You're just hiding because you know I want to visit you in Nelspruit this weekend! SIES

Anonymous said...

I really like your style, AfriqLady!

Sweets said...

Diva says she's only posting again next week due to the fact that she's reached her cap... ok that sounds just wrong... hehe poor thing!

She says HI!!!!

kwaki said...

by the way sorry to dissapoint again but am swamped with work so I wont be coming for te long weekend.

Muriel said...

Love your blog!!! You're going on my blogroll!