Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wedneday ~ @ work

I'm blank..........

Busy with a proposal for some official opening of the new Nelspruit 2010 Offices, they want us to come up with a theme - duh, there can only be one theme.... the 2010 Soccer World cup shit???

So now I am trying to put that in a nice proff-like way... ey, I don't do decor - we get someone to do it and that person's phone is off!!!

Me & boss person are trying to see our way out of this and all my ideas are being turned down - not sure if it because I am in lazy mode or that she simply doesn't like them!!! But she makes me think dull anyways coz "they" wanna be the ones who shine brighter than the weird looking girl they send everywhere else!

Ok, sounds like the best time to start looking for another job as this one sucks big time! I love it but the bosses make it the worst job to have and I am done trying to be "employee of the year"... so no more sucking up!

I'll quit before they decide to fire me!!! Hee, hee

Then put pee in the petrol tanks!

Ey I almost died yesterday.... 4 real, I was driving a car that had brake problem or the were not there at all! I don't know how I always manage to save my ass, but I did.... when I got back to the office I slammed the car door and chucked the keys in a not do nice way, almost broke something!!!!

I had almost lost my life! I think what traumatised me the most was the fact that I was gon' die sober, Imagine that!

Ok, back to work now......

4 comments:

Sweets said...

going to die sober... tsk tsk

you sure it wasn't monday yesterday? sounds like it wasn't one of your best days ((hugs))

Unknown said...

I am glad that you didn't die:-) Must have been horrible though!!

Just Khens. said...

They don't call me die hard for nothing.... LoL

Seriously I was terrified.

kwaki said...

Bayakuloya my friend I suggest you go consult an african scientist. They are jealous.