Tuesday, April 1, 2008

TuesDay ~

I can't believe it's friggin April fool's and I have had a good laugh yet!

And I haven't sent any of my stupidtext messages to anyone yet! I need some inspiration. Ooh, I was so shocked to learn that BF @ age 25 doesn't have a driver's license..... or a learner's - my gosh at this day and age!!!!

The whole skate-cooper thing was cute and havin his brother chauffeuring us around was nice, but the brother can't drive! Can you believeIt? Seriously now!!!


So yesterday he tells moi that he went to by that stupid K53 book so he can get his learners..... told him that is the most dumbest thing ever coz everyone knows that the book doesn't help much!

Oh but... see what happens when a person chills with people who do Lokshin Management & have no future plans whatsoever??? They drag you down with them! They don't wanna go to school, they "can't" get a job coz of o'ngamla mana cheese-boy get all the good jobs, Like duh! What do the expect when they don't even have a matric certificate??? So BF made good decision to quit that life, move to Nelspruit, find a job, fall in lurv with Khensani and then do the rest of the things he has been wanting to do, one at a time!!!!!

1 comment:

Sweets said...

i agree, you have to have matric. doesn't mean much today anyway but still you won't get anywhere without it!

you tell them girl! ;)