Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday ~ finally

Had to work late yesterday - again!

And will be on the road for the rest of today!

Heard that there's a "Mini skirt & Cleavage" Party going on tomorrow, the thought of myself in a mini skirt is just funny, I haven't worn those in a long, long time!

This weekend, I just want to rest.... I feel tired for some reason I don't know and I need to do the whole spring-cleaning thing on Saturday - isn't it autumn or some season now???!

Happy Weekend People!

5 comments:

Patchwork said...

Mini!!

OOOH

Can I come?

Sweets said...

hehe... i was looking at a mini the other day in the shops and thought... those were the days... hehehehwmahahahah

spring-cleaning, true as bob i had the same thoughts this morning, i need to clean my dang house, kudos for having such a brilliant mind sharing moment ;)

Just Khens. said...

B - YOu wanna rock a mini now???

Sweets - Those were the days hey.... Good luck with the cleaning, am most def doing it!!!

Patchwork said...

Yes, you know I do.

Anonymous said...

Hi AfroSLiQ Diva!

I love your blog! Saw it today, for the first time, I'll definitely be back for more!