Monday, April 7, 2008

New Week - Monday ~

My butt is sore... I suspect that I might taken a tumble somewhere somehow! I wish not to talk about Saturday night! Apparently I had a few moemish moments!!!

I remember seeing people dancing in slow motion and reverse... and walking a distance of about a kilometer, they say I was yelling out that I wanted to go home! Then HP & brother came fetch me! He says I woke him up at about 3.30a.m and I was crying 'coz I drank too much.

I felt very strange when I woke up @ my place.... Maybe someone spiked my drink, I swear! I hardly remember anything! Oh and they said I was bitch-slapping some girl - reason = still unknown!!!! I must have been pissed off, I think!!!!!

Am busy with a crossword puzzle right now.... about 4 word then I'll be done!!!

Ya neh!

Happy Monday :-)

2 comments:

Sweets said...

you should get a medal... i can never finish a crossword puzzle...!

i think you mixed your drinks maybe, dangerous behaviour that...omg i sound like my mother...

rock on girlfriend! ;)

Just Khens. said...

Ya... I think I did take it a bit too far!!! I had started with some nice pinotage, then I went to Amarula somewhere there in between I did some gold terquilla and then some beer!!!