Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Working late & fast food for supper! ~ Wednesday

I knocked off work @ 9.30pm or so last night..... that was not nice, missed a dinner thing with a friend coz of it! I was really looking forward to have good wine with some good seafood but I had to do a KFC burger instead.

Fell asleep while trying to eat and watch Cheaters at the same time, then it hit me again - living alone can sure suck at times. If I had BF staying with me, I would've had supper and a good shag waiting for me when I got home! LoL, plus it was a bit chilly at night, I warmed up my bed with a hot-water bottle... yes, I still use those! Electric blankets are strange for me, I'm old-school.

So, I'm still gon' be busy with calling & sending invites to people for an upcoming awards function for some Export something something.

HP says he hates it that I talk about our isht with "strangers"....... as if they know who he is!!! Ya right...

I watched ( for the 11th time) Two can play that game (starring Vivica A. Fox and Morris Chestnut) on Saturday with HP and there is a line there that says that the first sign that shows that your man is cheating is when he calls and says "I have to work late" or "I was working late" whatever.....

Well, I'll be working late most days till this event is through and I sure as hell hope HP doesn't thinks that something freaky is goin on.

And now I'm having Oreos for breakfast - great!

Later people

3 comments:

Patchwork said...

Ah damn, that reminded me, I forgot the lunch the Pickles made for me. I shall have to fetch it or else they will take offense.

I don't know how I survived living alone for so long, I simply love having people in the house .... NOT!

No more mindless sex on the rug in front of the TV. = SUX.

Sweets said...

i don't use electric blankets either... hot water bottles... yes!!

HP... you're not dating HHP are you??? i love that guy ;)

Just Khens. said...

Sweets.... I am NOT dating HHP, no, no!!!!!!

B, do have the lunch the Pickles made.... all that effort, shame.. too shweet!!!