Wednesday, April 9, 2008

WednesDay ~ BF has Flu

BF can be a shameless idiot sometimes....

So he has the flu, when I called him yesterday he was speaking in this tiny voice and as if he is slowly seeing the white light at the end of the tunnel... When I asked him what him being sick had anything to do with me, he begged that I go past his place on my way home!

When I got there the man was in pyjamas and thick socks.... it was drizzling a bit but trust me it wasn't cold @ all. So I get there and am like - "ya, so for what did you want me to come here for?"

Turns out that he wanted me to make him supper... him together with his brother (they live together)! These men don't cook, I went with then to do their grocery shopping a week ago and they have never cooked since. If it is not take aways, it's a quick sandwich. Now the only time he eats a home cooked meal is when he visits me....... Great now I'm their cooking-lady!

Would you believe what a tiny flu does to a man.... they act like kids when their are sick!

One mistake though was when he mentioned that he thinks we should move in together so I could look after him..................... WHAT????

Never!!!

Ok not never but not anytime soon, not this year.... "we' are still new - like 4 months old. Plus he has these little badish habits that make me cringe at times, imagine me having to "get used" to those, oh hell no! When he comes over for a weekend I have to tell him to pick this up, don't do that, rinse the glass before and after you use it, he is just messy..... Grrrr!!!! And he does piss me off half the time but I lurvs him to bits!!!!

So today again after work I have to go past his place - he asked if I could bring him that M&B Oriental Burger & fruit!!! Shame.... last week I made him wake up & race across town get me some Mybulen & Norflex so I'll be nice to him!!!!

No comments: