Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thurshhhday - Blah

I just got my ass electrocuted by our electric fence thing..... Was talking to neighbour and asked him to pass me matches and I touched the damn thing. I wanted to cry, then I remembered that I don't look pwetty when I cry!

Funny thing that happened yesterday as I was driving around delivering invites, the car I was using kept switching off at almost every robot I stopped at! I laughed at myself really, it was so obvious that it was driving a borrowed car...

I just have to mention again that government employees are some of the laziest employees I have met. They just sit there, chatting to their friends on the phone, Typing their Unisa Assignments and still get paid every month... they seriously piss me off, coz when I try calling there - the phone is constantly engaged and when I do eventually get through, they redirect your call and make you hold for a long time. Some are at the mall during working hours and still have a 2hour lunch break, at 15h30 they are already making way home and they are meant to knock off at 16h20!!!

Yesterday I struggled to get anything done, I was at those offices for more than an hour!!!

Ok, still working.......

Later

**PS** When I say Government employees, I mean the ones that work for the Mpumalanga Provincial Government @ the Riverside GVT Boulevard, unless they are like that everywhere!

1 comment:

Sweets said...

i think they're all like that, such a pity though!! you electrocuted yourself, good heavens woman wmahahahahahahaha