Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Him, the weekend and us!

I'm getting bored if my "perfect" relationship..........

I'm getting more sick of people saying things like "oh gosh, you guys look so beautiful together", "I love how you guys get along", "Khensani, do NOT fuck this one up, you won't get another man to love you like this!".... Aaaaah, wish they would stop coz now it's like too many people are on the look out for every isht that me & HP get up to!

I tried pissing him off on Friday by going somewhere and getting smashed in company of other men then called him @ around 4:30am and demanded sex.... ha, ha, ha and guess what, he was all so calm. On some "If you are gon' go out somewhere on a drinking spree shit, atleast tell me where you are. I won't stop you from doing your shit, I met you drunk anyways so ya, did you have fun?" Like fokitt already for being sweet and shit!

I lurvz him and all but I'm getting bored coz everything is just so perfect... not that I want him to cheat on my ass but some drama would be night, maybe it'll make me appreciate havin him more - is that as insane as my brother thinks it is???

I was hungover for 2 days......

Free booze is it man, I hardly get that smashed when I'm paying for the booze!!!

Anyhooo.... I'm swamped with work so haven't had time to do any other isht.

Oh and I met a prostitute..... Oh my gosh...... is all I have to say!

2 comments:

Sweets said...

don't worry too much, drama will arrive soon enough... drama is not fun, careful what you wish for ;)

Just Khens. said...

I know Sweets....

I don't wish for it really, it's just that we (me & him) are just "ok"!

Actually, you are right.... Saw this married couple fighting last night and I so do NOT need that!