Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tuesday ~

It has been about 2 to 3 years since I last put a comb or brush in my hair...... and my hair is about 27cm right about know!

I was caught in some drama between the Abuja and Lagos Naija cartels.... he, he (I like the sound of that), no seriously now - these guys are from Nigeria and they all deal in drugs and isht like that and they are making a killing out of these teenagers and "celebs" that do coke and so on! One even drives a Lamborghini, the other an Astin Martin... oh and they own "shops"... the ones that sell Louis Vitton & Gucci for about R100.... Yup, R100!

These guys drink and eat expensive.

Funny thing is that men from countries like Nigeria are convinced that South African women are cheap and easy, all they have to do is flash a bit of money and they hit a home run!!!! That actually pissed me off - ya I know they are women like that but they mustn't generalise, upon meeting them I saw that they had the same impression about me! Shooo, as I was telling them off... I almost threw a glass of whiskey at the other huge guy ( cannot remember his name)... and then I remembered that one mustn't waste good alcohol.

Truth be told though, what some other skanky women do sets a bad example of South African women. I, for one am not cheap and I am so not a gold-digger. If I were I'd be dating a guy who atleast has a job that pays him a 6 digit figure, and with that paying my rent, groceries and clothing!!!!

On Saturday I saw a good example of a gold-digger but I was too smashed to say anything that made sense but I do remember saying this to her "S'febe uzobhejiwa wena, lo unepipi elikhulu.. phela owase Naija". Translation... "Biatch, Ur ass is gon get shagged buy a big ass dick coz the dude is from Naija"... and she did! Her pine-tree hairstyle was flattened after that!

4 comments:

Sweets said...

lol... pinetree hairstyle was flattened after that... hehe omg diva...

those nigerians are scary!!!

Just Khens. said...

You tellin me..... I am always prepared to duck whenever chips go down!!!

Patchwork said...

I like these Nigerian dudes. They don't mess around.

Sorry for being scarce.

Totally and utterly swamped at work.

Still squeezing in my daily though.

Just Khens. said...

Eheee...

busy, busy!Naija dudes are all about money and they're making loads of it!

Pity I'm too chicken to be part of their "clique"....

I'd be making something like 8-10 grand a week.... not bad at all!