Monday, May 5, 2008

I R Back - yes, yes ~ Monday

I have been gone for a very long time I see!

New month and hopefully I don't reach my cap too soon this time!!!

I'm happy to say that I haven't been heavily smashed in a while, even I have more beer than food in my fridge at the moment.... I haven't had more than 3 at a time!

I did a bit of partying, yes, yes!!!

It was nice being out again, though people looked rather shocked to see me shaking "it" on the side of the dance floor.... "They" said that I have been "out" 0f the "scene" for so long that they didn't bother sending me invites to do's.... So with fake smiles from ear to ear I said hi back to the people who looked surprised when I told them that no I was not pregnant or sick, I was just chillin!

Fcukin people can be so pretentious........

Some idiot @ MPower fm (based in Nelspruit) fell asleep while on air..... (old news, I know but worth the mention either way), though I kept praying that Sdunkero doesn't speak Engling during interviews and the acceptance speech @ the SAMAs, the man did and all I can say is = Shwashwi will have a field day dissing another person from Nelspruit. I just don't understand why certain people do NOT want to understand that they do not speak the language quite as well as they probably would like to!!!!

Moving on.........

Holly NIgga = I believe you have my number, hollar then!!!

B = Ai shem sussie, I didn't know you had plans of coming to my side of the country. I lot has happened to you in this short space of time hey....

Kwaki = You shameless, lonely dog of satan!

Sweets = Thank for passing in the msg and greeting!!!

Ms. Daisy = Thank for inviting me to your B'day party!

Everybody else...................

Hi, hi

Ooh, BF bought me a gorgeous bag, I like, I like... for a broke man he sure has good taste!

And after a long time of saying that I must lose weight...... he comes to me with some story that he loves me just the way I am - man please, I know he's only saying that coz he can see I'm gin look like a bombshell summer bunny when I shed all those extra kilos!!!

Again - It is so good to be connected again!

3 comments:

Sweets said...

so glad you're back hun!!! are you kidding??? a dj fell asleep while on air... nooit mwhahahahahahaha

your bf is such a dodgy character... bought you a bag AND told you that he loves you just the way you are???? wow.... something smells rotten in nelspruit babe :) just kidding, i'm jealous...

Kgoshii Lerabela said...

Definitely gonn holla. Do you still do the green ones by any chance.

Just Khens. said...

Holy nigga - Yup I still do, I'm married to them!!!! Holla!

Sweets - Men will lie @ any given time, sometimes with good intentions!!! One thing though..... they can never lie as good as women do & that is a fact!