Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday ~ Winter is here

I know I disappear sometimes- with the hope of coming back with a "bang".....(funny)

But that never happens!

I finally moved to that new place.... it's nice & biggish!

With the packing, unpacking, cleaning & doing 3week's of laundry..... I am still tired, so tired that when BF tried kissing me I told him he better stop coz he aint getting any - then later he got tired from cleaning & blah, I tried touching him & he told me to leave him alone coz I aint getting any either!!!!

I thought that we'd be shagging like monkeys since we'd be staying together full time.....


My room is a mess that I still haven't figured how I'm gon' clean up.

Oh.... we have another house mate staying with us, he insists that he is straight & attracted to older women @ that!!! This should really be fun... me staying with such funny characters!

I missed reading the posts from last week..... you know how it is like close to month end...... I have no internet connection!!!


It's starting to be cold ~ I know Joburg'az have been complaining about the cold weather for some time now but in Nelspruit.... It is still a bit warm.
I have to start investing in new pairs of socks!

This, being my very first time using prepaid electricity is gon' be tough coz apparently heaters use a lot of power.... I've never had to pay for electricity before and now I do and am being reminded to save, save, save!!! Shooo... hot water bottles it is then!


Later.........

4 comments:

Sweets said...

i want to go buy myself those beans thingies you get at clicks, it's like a hot water bottle but with beans... i shit you not :)

Just Khens. said...

you go get on & let me know how good it is, then I'll go get my own.... he, he Hot bean Bottle... I'm old school!

Supanova said...

Apparently, a man's body is is way more than a woman's. I heard someone describe them as 'A hot water bottle that snores'. So you shud have no trouble with the cold since you have the man at you disposal! LMAO!
Speaking of Hot water bottles, I'm also Old Skool.... but a few weeks a go a friend of mine got seriously burnt on the thighs when his hot water bottle burst! Scary! Ever since I heard about his incident I've gotten rid of mine. So maybe I'll try that bean-bag thingy!

AQUILOGY said...

Klipdrift Brandy always manages to keep me warm