Monday, June 9, 2008

.... Monday - June9

So there was a storm on Wednesday.... telkom lines were dead - that would be the reason for my quietness and boring week! No internet... and I couldn't use the office phone either.

Today I came to work looking very thuggish.... yes I am lokshin like that!

Had a niceish/quiet weekend, I was making noise but then it turns out that the other neighbor gave birth to a baby girl, 5 weeks premature and so w had to turn down the volume coz the baby was trying to sleep!!! Ya,

When I have mine.... I'll remember to make other neighbour's live miserable too just coz the baby wants to sleep!!!

So I had just a blah weekend...... with lots of beer!

Have a great week....

1 comment:

Sweets said...

hmmm you are a good neighbour... hehe being quiet and drinking loads of beer!

have a good week 2 ;)