Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Planting weed to save for wine....

oH wow....... it's rainy today. This weather makes me wanna sleep the whole day with breaks inbetween to go eat and then go back to the bed and do movies - romantic comedy maybe!

But


That is just me wishing.... I gotta work and money for my boss so he can buy another car this year!

Have I ever mentioned that I, just by the way... don't have one! I swear if I don't get one soon, I'll forget how to drive for real.

Anyways.... seems like no one has an overly interesting story to tell!

I have met people who are bull shit writers but really quiet people in person, I find that so strange! But then again, I guess that is the beauty of writing isht down that actually saying it like verbally...... some say it is verbal or oral vomit or some isht like that!

My BF smokes weed, and so I decided to plant him some. I mean it can't be illegal coz I won't be selling it, just growing it do that he can spent less on buying that stuff and invest in the wine collection I want so much... I can't brew my own alcohol but I can definitely plant some weed! Hope the police don't come check what I am doing there.... I have fears that my demented old tannie that leaves right next to us might rat me out. She's freaky always smiling and waving from her veranda. She's too nice in a weird kind of way, its suspicious!

2 comments:

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Don't expose the herb to a lot of sunshine otherwise the sting might be eroded by the sunrays. At least try building some dark tent around it, or in seriously hydro conditions to keep the sting intact. Otherwise homegrowns won't give BF the kind of heights he might need to fly. I also have a manual of growing the perfect Herb. It retails at R.. fcuk it, I'll just post the info on my blog someday.

Anonymous said...

wats yo home address