Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy weekend ~

I stole this from Sweets........ Sue me, I'll hunt you down!

1. What is your first name?
Khensani


2. What is your favorite food?
… Ocean Basket's Platter.... (hake, prawns, calamari, mussels etc)


3. What high school did you go to?
Middleburg High then Hoerskool Bergvlam then Lowveld Christian School.... what???? I got expelled a few times.


4. What is your favorite color?
... Green, Yellow, Black - I have more than 1 fav. color!


5. Who is your celebrity crush?
… Jay Z - No, not Jacob Zuma, Josh Hartnet & Mathew (Failure to launch, yes that one)


6. What is your favorite drink?
… Water


7. What is your dream vacation?
… Anywhere I've never been to, @ someone Else's account ofcoz


8. What is your favorite dessert?
… Malva Pudding & Homemade custard


9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
… an extremely wealthy but unknown woman


10. What do you love most in life?
... Meself, duh!


11. What is one word that describes you?
… Oi


12. What is your blog name?
… Diva, there is no wow explanation to it really!


FriDay......Yay!

No plans, no,no but I am so gon' have fun.... even if it'll be just sleeping or watching movies!

Today was one of the most hectic ones at work - shooo, I didn't want to be me today!

Luckily.... I passed the test I wrote earlier on this week and I might be getting meself a new job that pays me at least 2grand more than what I am currently earning, it's not much but you'd be surprised to see how much that lil bit helps.

I would've taken any job, even if it payed me R100 more than my salary right now. The fact of the matter is that I want a new job, anywhere....as long as I don't work here anymore.

It sounds like I don't know what I wanna do with myself & career but honestly I have plans of owning something soon, still in process (don't wanna give too much details) and while I wait for that to take off, I wanna acquire as much knowledge, skills as needed from almost related fields, money and isht.

So ya....

Wish ya'll have a fab one!

1 comment:

Sweets said...

cool!!!

but seriously... water?