Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Long Weekend....

I am so looking forward to relaxing this weekend....

It has been a long, tiring week for me (which is why I haven't been here so much).

This morning, I asked BF to put some fish fingers in oven, the man took the whole box of the think and chucked it in the oven - box and all!

Only when I started to check what funny smell was coming from the kitchen, I realised what he had done....

Dear God I said, what the f*ck was he thinking.... the whole kitchen was in smoke! Oh and on Wednesday, he decided that he was gon' make supper....

I wish he hadn't.....

Too much pepper and salt.... everything just looked brown, brown I tell ya! I love food with colour. Coz of the way that food was I was forced to have rusks & tea for supper.... of coz he ate his food, like there was nothing wrong with it.

June 16 is coming up and honestly lately the holiday for me has lost it's relevance, mostly coz for some it is just an extra day to get smashed and run amok. So I will spent the day catching up on my reading, I wished that there'd be some nice event goin on but haai, this is Nelspruit and the only events I know of is the government one and the "Back-to-School" party..... yup you have to be in a school uniform to get in.

I don't even have my old uniform with me anymore.... not sure if it would still fit me anyways.

Anyhooo.....

Hope ya'll have a supa rockas one!

No comments: