Monday, June 9, 2008

What happens in Vegas..... def does not stay in Vegas!

I watched the movie: What happens in Vegas...... quite funny!

It was unplanned... the one minute we were going around looking for "lingerie" (apparently my underwear is not as sexy as I'd like to think it is, was.... whatever- ouch) the next thing we were paying for the movie tickets.

I hadn't done that in a while - mostly coz I chose to spend money on alcohol than goin to the movies. I can't be blamed for that though..... do you know how weird it is having people staring at you coz you came out of the theatre alone!!!

He, he, he ~ I've just remembered how strange it looked when these other friends of mine found me at my place sloshed out of my mind..... ALONE, and I was dancing.

One of them even decided to have a "talk" with me coz my drinking was getting out of hand (my thought: "WTF are you talking about dude, I just had about 12 bears that's all... shoo acting like I have major drinking problems") and it was a Friday ~ everybody knows that Fridays are "Get smashed" days so you can recover on Saturday & Sunday - duh!!!!!

Ok then..... about the movie, it is a must watch, it's nice with a bit of strange romance and isht! It'll make you laugh a little.... I find the strangest things funny so I laughed a lot!!!!

Mamma's boy is next..... next weekend!

ooh, Ooh.... we are having a long one. I am so gon' love
this!!

No comments: