Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Urgh tasting food....

I don't care how healthy it might be but Fat Free & Skim milk sucks... it's has this horrible taste that is just urgh....

I don't know how "health conscious" people do it. Tuna in "water" - I love my tuna with the veggie oil thank you. Then there is the Slimmer's steak - I buy that but it is so dry.

Obviously no one wants to be overweight and have funny illnesses caused by having an unhealthy "diet" but damn.... the skinny people overdo it sometimes...

I know I never want to be skinny but I don't wanna be "obese" either.

Ya, I don't do too fatty foods - but slap chips are an exception....

I love my food and there is no way I will start eating tasteless things coz it's "healthy and fat free"... I make sure that it is just healthy enough for me, I cook it so ya I check the things I put into whatever I am making....

1 comment:

Sweets said...

i agree... especially about the milk! fat free milk is blue... it really is! i read a very intersting piece sometime ago, turns out normal full cream milk has something like 2.2% fat, skimmed milk has 2%! how stupid is that...

i love full cream milk... and slap chips :)