Wednesday, June 4, 2008

WednesDay...... (",)

What the fuck is it with men....

Think that they are always funny. BF in "play"mode... really ticked me off & left bruises on my arms and back, people might think that I am being physically abused by a deranged lover. So basically I started today in a very bad mood!

To add to that, his aunt called last night tellin him that it was a bad idea to live with me, it is like a "vat en sit".

Let me correct her....: Our living arrangement is not a vat en sit coz ~
1. We all pay the same amount towards rent.
2. His older brother stays with us as well as another friend....... we would've gotten a 1bed flat if that was the case, duh!!!
3. The reason behind this living arrangement was so that we could save a bit of money as we were all paying too much where we living...
4. It is convenient for everybody (for now that is)
5. If I was that kind of person, (slut is what she said I was... and the woman has never met me) doesn't she think I would gotten knocked up by some estranged dude by now... I had been living alone for a long time before I hooked up with current BF.

I don't feel like on about this anymore..... my gosh! Would ya believe that...

They ( BF's fam) seem to think that I am there to spend their son's money (which is not much, just so you know) and trap him in love-less vat en sit kinda situation.............................. or some odd shit like that!

I am the one who pushes him to do stuff for his fam as both the momz & papz are retired!

(**Calming down**)

So now that is the new drama in my love thing I have going on with BF.

And I am not talking to him today........ the whole day! I plan on sulking, moaning, irritating & pissing the shit out of all my housemates for the day. Childish..... maybe, but I'll do it anyways, coz I can.

2 comments:

Sweets said...

i agree, do it just coz you can!
a vat and sit... i should remember that... teehee kind of funny :)

Supanova said...

What is it about family? I know they usually want the best for their little boytjie but dang...why they gotta be all up in y'all's biznizz? Trust, I totally understand why you're peed off about that! Grrrrrr...... You'd think They'd have learned not to interfere from when they were young! Nxxxx
I believe everyone deserves their five minutes (or hours, or days) in the corner - tantrums and all! So go ahead! I'm pretty sure you'll feel better afterwards! LMAO! Bad influence...I know! *blush*