Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday ~ the footache & witchcraft.... hee, hee

Oi........

My foot is killing me, swollen and all! This started around 4pm after the function we were busy with, I told some girl that standing next to me at the time and she suspects witchcraft!

Eish mara black people sometimes........ while on that she also adviced me which witchdoctor I must go to as he is highly recommended and heals you in one day! My word, I do not believe in that nonsense but newspapers like the Daily Sun are trying to convince me that it does infact exist.... I, however still believe that I am in pain coz I was doing something my legs are not used to...... running!

7 comments:

Sweets said...

i agree, must be the running! hehe that's quite funny...

AQUILOGY said...

It might be the witchcraft, Throat infection and a swollen leg in one week!! you boss must have put a hex on you.lol.

Just Khens. said...

Ey wena, do not say that.........

I do not was get paranoid, thinkin someone is out to get me!

But now that you've mentioned it...hmmm???

kwaki said...

its definately withcraft since I am no longer there to protect you.

Supanova said...

LMAO....witchcraft? That's exactly what an aunt of mine wud say! Maar you even got refered to a 'doctor' healer person? Who are you hanging with chic? LMAO

Unknown said...

Were you running away from the witchdoctor?

Just Khens. said...

I wasn't running away from the whitchdoctor.... but that is funny!

Kwaki - what would have done, pull some Zim Voodoo isht on my sore foot???

It's all fine now though!!!