Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Weekend - MonTuesday

Before I reach my cap and all.....

Let me post something.

Weekend - Long.... felt longer than it really was, I drank drinks with alcohol in them but did not get sloshed.... Sleepy & bored is more like it.

Tried doing the whole partying thing and that did not work out either...

So I thought to myself... hmmmm maybe I'm outgrowing this whole love today like it is your last thing and gotten used to just chilling when I have free time.

I enjoyed curling up on the couch more than the club thing.... wow!

Yesterday BF was trying to get me to go out coz he feels that "it is his fault" that people say that I am hiding myself and am "out of the scene".... which scene they are talking about, I do not know. But yeah so, yesterday I eventually went along with some friends and saw very new faces to me, some loud and pretentious, some ok and some thinking what the hell happened to er (her being me)... as ya'll might have read already I don't do fashion, I do me... so there I was chubby and all, wearing something that looks like a sarong wrapped as a top, afro out, cargo shorts and a camo bag!!!

I could just see all those weired stares and carried on talkin as usual.

Sunday: a chef friend of ours decided to make potjie kos.... yummy!

I was so full I just wanted to pass out!

I almost fell from a moving 1400 bakkie.... we were sitting at the back (you do know how small that car is right) and I was sitting on a camp master chair at the back. I was having a lekker time chatting with buddies when the driver decided to drive faster and making a turn that made the chair tilt a bit, making me almost fall out of the car.... so the same people I was chilling with had to grab me by my legs and one arm to stop me from falling!

My ass was terrified.... I have since refused to get into another Nissan 1400 bakkie.

Askies for the driver coz I told him exactly what I thought of his driving and so on.

This Tuesday feels like a bloody Monday...... I sense that I am gon have a very bad week @ work, I am writing a test today, I am broke and waiting for month end, both my bosses are moody today - oh wow is me, what am I going to do?...

Have a great one!!!

1 comment:

AQUILOGY said...

You almost fell out of a moving bakkie?!?! Eish askies, but didn't you know that the only way to ride at the back of a bakkie is to squat?