Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Me and my CrEw!!!


The fake flower was victim for the night!


It had to Jack Daniels that would f*ck us up!

Xavier - the quiet dude!


Sasco - He wants 2 be a celebrity in Mpumalanga!


Mr. Todd - he's actually black, white but black!

Manando - we would be doing i-footron without you!!!



Kwaki - Eyes wide shut? Maybe
Me and Khauki - all pretty in pink, and that smile! haai
Me
Now you understand where Afro in AfrosliQ comes from and it IS real - I don't do fake!!!
So on a Monday night Sasco - Mr. ScwelebriTY was turning 22, kids.... and managed to get most people drunk except me of course.... Ya!!! And again I was dancing, with Kwaki this time! It was just a chillazz but I had fun!!!
I had no babalaaz when I woke up this morning, I haven't had one in a long time & I drink just about every weekend - Ah well!
So lazy to pack my shit and move into that mkhukhu of mine... funny when I was living at home full time I kept dreaming of the day I move out and how much fun I would have but after looking at the mini bank statement of mine I felt like nah... maybe I should stay a lil' longer but I have a feeling that my folks will force me out!!! that place is a regte bachelor's flat and its so tiny, ok not so much, but after living in big houses all my life, it feels like I'll be living in a space as big as the kitchen!!! I won't have a pool anymore so I'm dreading summer and I won't be able to walk around the yard nude coz of neighbors and no high walls.....aaaaaaahhhhhh! Why did I have grow up so fast...... I so jealous of my lil' bother and sister... all that luxury!
Ok well, I'll stop complaining now and get the packing started!
Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that really you in the Afro? If yes, damn Cute smile you got there.